Welcoming guests to this historic, one-of-a-kind destination is what the hospitality business is all about. We’d love to talk with you about the job possibilities and open positions we have available.
Here are the Top 10 reasons to work at Starved Rock Lodge:
- Entry level positions are available. Trailheads Concessions is a great place to work during the summer. We offer on-the-job training so experience is not necessary!
- Flexible hours is one of the best parts about working at the Lodge. We have several positions to choose from. Hours vary depending on the department you choose.
- Variety is what many of our employees love most about their jobs. You’re never bored here!
- Outdoor Workspaces means you can be outside and enjoy the weather when you work as a server on the Veranda.
- We have a “teamwork atmosphere” where you’ll have fun with co-workers helping our guests.
- Advancement Opportunities put you in a place where the sky’s the limit. Many of our employees have been here for years and they’ve enjoyed being promoted as they further their skills. Management positions, cross training and leadership opportunities are available to you.
- Great perks! Our benefits package includes discounts on food, merchandise and overnight stays at all ExplorUS properties; medical, dental and vision coverage for full time employees. Additional benefits can include equity options and a variety of voluntary benefits from short-term disability to life insurance, critical illness coverage and more.
- Uniform shirt provided. We’ll give you the t-shirt, dress shirt or uniform shirt for your position so you don’t have to worry about what to wear to work. Your first two shirts are always free to you.
- Enhance your resume. Let’s face it. Working here looks good on your resume. Starved Rock is well-recognized all over the US and beyond. You can be a part of this amazing place, even if you choose to grow your skills elsewhere after this opportunity.
- Socialization. Our employees often comment on how much fun it is to meet people from all over the world when you work here. You’ll hear great stories and be able to share the joy of our guests who come here to attend a wedding or business conference, celebrate a family reunion or just relax.