A getaway to the woods doesn’t mean you’ll be roughing it.
Starved Rock Lodge offers a variety of amenities to make your stay as relaxing, comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
All rooms and cabins have…
- Single-serve coffee maker (coffee, tea, etc. available at the Front Desk upon request at no charge)
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Flatscreen TV*
- Complimentary toiletries including shampoo, conditioner and soap.
- DVD rentals are available at the Front Desk for $1.
- Pack & Play cribs and rollaway beds are available**
- Bundles of firewood are available***
Children’s Pool & Hot Tub
- Large, heated indoor pool
- Gated children’s pool
- Hot tub
- Two saunas
- Sunday – Thursday: 9am – 10pm
- Friday – Saturday: 9am – 11pm
- Award winning, onsite restaurants and lounge.
- State Park hiking trails (free to public) are open from sunrise to sunset..
- Free parking for overnight, corporate and wedding guests.
- ATMs are located inside the Great Hall and outside Trailheads at the Visitor’s Center.
- Vending machines are located on the 1st and 2nd floors on the Lodge, in the Great Hall, outside the Massage Cabin and on the east side of the Veranda.
* Pioneer Cabins do not have TVs.
**Pack & Play cribs are available for $5 per night. Rollaway beds are available for $10 per night. Please note that rollaway beds only fit in certain room types.
***Additional bundles of firewood are available for $8.